Street 11 , Mondul I , Siem Reap, Cambodia ( Between Old market and Pub Street)
(+855)063 900 027
(+855)95 727 281
Enjoy a day away from the stresses of the city on our fantastic motor tour through pristine Cambodian Countryside.
You will be picked up at you Hotel in Siem Reap prior to 9am and be taken to our office for motor training (if required) on a 125cc motor, before embarking on your journey South towards Phnom Krom. You will be guided throughout your tour by a qualified local guide, who will take you through rice paddies, traditional villages and local areas. Along the way, discover traditional lifestyles, enjoy magnificent landscapes and experience rural Cambodia. Visit a remote beautiful Buddhist Pagoda, stop off in a quaint Khmer village for iced coffee, then relax in the hammocks at West Baray for a traditional BBQ lunch and drinks and if its a hot day cool down if you wish with a swim in the Baray.
You will be returned to your hotel by 3pm.
Please note: This is a self ride tour (minimum riding age 16 years). If you have booked with a child, the child will be a pillion passenger on your Motor. (Child age 7-11 years).
***Motorbike training (if required) (no licence required)
1. Tour Summary (What to see in the tour)
- Real Cambodia countryside tour
- Travel through pristine countryside
- Visit a beautiful Pagoda.
- See wildlife in its natural environment.
- Enjoy lunch and a swim at West Baray
2. Tour Detail Information
- Price 49$ per person
- Child (5 years to 10 years charge 50% and Under 5 year free of charge)
- Departure: Daily
- Tour duration : 9:00am – 3:00pm
- Pick up 1 hour before departure time. This is the sharing tour
3. The include service in the tour price
- Free Pick up & return in A/C minivan
- English speaking tour guide
- Traditional BBQ lunch and soft drink
- Entrance fee
- Helmets and motor 125cc + fuel
Please be ready 1 hour before departure time for pick-up service. This is a shared tour.