Street 11 , Mondul I , Siem Reap, Cambodia ( Between Old market and Pub Street)
(+855)063 900 027
(+855)95 727 281
The Cambodian Circus
“Amazing vibe & energy transforming the lives of Cambodia youth.”
Uniquely Cambodian. Daringly Modern. Phare shows are unlike any in the world: theater, dance, original live music, and breathtaking circus arts are used to tell uniquely Cambodian stories, both traditional and contemporary.
Phare the Cambodian Circus. Coming from vulnerable households, the performers have gained international recognition through their art practice. Like a Cambodian Cirque Du Soleil, modern Khmer tales mix theatre, music, dance, acrobatics, juggling, aerial acts, and contortion.
Phare artists train at Phare Ponleu Selpak, a school in Battambang that provides free public education and vocational arts training to children from disadvantaged backgrounds. Started by nine young Cambodian refugees returning home after the fall of the Khmer Rouge, the school has grown to over 1200 students and includes circus, dance theatre, music and visual arts programs. Donations and profits go back to the school so they can continue to train future generations of Cambodian artists.
Section A (Front Middle)
- Adult ( 12year +) = 35$ per person
- Children (5 to 11year) = 18$ per person
Section B (Rear Middle)
- Adult ( 12year +) = 25$ per person
- Children (5 to 11year) = 15$ per person
Section C (Sides)
- Adult ( 12year +) = 18$ per person
- Children (5 to 11year) = 10$ per person
Children under 5 year Free of charge
- The show start from 8:00 pm till 9:00pm
- Guest must arrive half or 1 hour before the show start
- No transfer service (pick-up or drop off)
- LOCATION: of Phare or Cambodian circus (On the Ring Rd, at the end of Sok San Rd)