Street 11 , Mondul I , Siem Reap, Cambodia ( Between Old market and Pub Street)
(+855)063 900 027
(+855)95 727 281
Watching a sunrise or sunset is a must.
An early morning start for those looking to catch the sunrise over the temples. On a clear morning this is a truly spectacular sight. Then Spend a half day temple-hopping with your local guide to make the most of your visit to the world-famous Angkor complex, built between the 9th and 13th centuries when the Khmer empire was the pre-eminent influence in South-East Asia. The ruins are scattered over an area of some 160 square kilometres, but the main cluster of temples is close to Siem Reap so you'll have plenty of time to fully appreciate the great archaeological sites. These include Angkor Wat, the Bayon and the jungle-covered Ta Prohm. The temples were believed to represent the cosmic world and were set in perfect balance, symmetry and composition. The intricately carved bas-reliefs and architectural designs are mind-blowing and there are spectacular photographic opportunities at any time of day.
Angkor Wat, the largest and most complete structure, and the only one of Angkor's temples that has its entrance facing west – the others face east. Then there is Bayon temple is the centerpiece, with over 200 smiling carved faces and more than 50 gothic towers. You’ll also visit Ta Prohm temple, where nature has taken over again and large trees are embedded in the stone foundations of the structure.
Note : Pick-up will make between 4:00am till 5:00am and the tour finish around 12pm.
1. Tour Summary
- Sun rise at Angkor wat temple
- Visiting Angkor wat temple
- Bayon Temple
- Ta Prohm Temple
2.Tour Detail Information
- Price 13$ per person
- Child price (6 years to 12 years charge 50% , Under 6 year free of charge)
- Departure: Daily
- Tour duration 5:00am-12:00pm
- Pick up 1 hour before departure time.
3. The Include Service in the tour price
- Pick up and drop off at the hotel
- English speaking tour guide
- One bottle of water and insurance
4. The Exclude Service in the tour price
- Temple Pass
- Only trousers or knee-length skirt / dress are permitted
- Please be ready from 4:00am for pick-up service. This is a shared tour.