Street 11 , Mondul I , Siem Reap, Cambodia ( Between Old market and Pub Street)
(+855)063 900 027
(+855)95 727 281
Explore a local village near Siem Reap with a guide born there! Work with families and learn about sustainable development, water rights, and daily life in this vibrant and traditional countryside village.
Get back to the basics with this incredible, authentic look at daily life in Siem Reap. From gathering firewood to pumping water, the traditional ways of life are still very much alive in these vibrant and bustling communities, and today you can experience this simplicity with an informative and culturally sensitive chance to experience this life for yourself.
As you step into the village, you'll be greeted with friendly villagers happy to help you learn the ways of their world. You'll see families weaving, making baskets, digging wells, and making rice wine. As you walk through the village, you'll be treated to a local's perspective – because your guide was born there!
Along the way, snap photos, listen to Khmer music, and learn the basic needs of clean water, employment, and sustainable development from those most affected by these political issues. You will also visit the school and village Pergola and the town's local Buddhist temple (pagoda). It will be a day for you to remember, and hopefully you'll understand a bit more about this delicate and flourishing community deep in the countryside near Siem Reap.
1. Tour Summary (What to see in the tour)
- Village life tour
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
- Family friendly.
- Ideal choice for families.
2. Tour Detail Information
- Price 38$ per person
- Child (5 years to 10 years charge 50% and Under 5 year free of charge)
- Departure: Daily
- Tour duration : 9:00am – 1:00pm
- Pick up 1 hour before departure time. This is the sharing tour
3. The include service in the tour price
- Free Pick up & return in A/C minivan
- English speaking tour guide
- Free meals and soft drink
Please be ready 1 hour before departure time for pick-up service. This is a shared tour.